Website FOX Factory
About the Company:
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven’t stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
The Test Engineer is responsible for the creation, execution, and management of test projects and associated documentation systems. This individual will be required to work with project teams and direct the efforts of supporting personnel.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Responsible for constructing and executing Design Verification Plans (DVPs) with project leaders.
· Execute DVPs composed of primary lab testing and in some cases on-vehicle field testing. Must be comfortable with travel and vehicle operation.
· Work with design group, project leaders, NPI, and test assets in a matrixed organization to drive successful project outcomes.
· Will be required to conduct testing in addition to directing the activities of others.
· Ultimately responsible for pass/fail criteria and pass/fail decisions of components and assemblies.
· Development of metrics and documentation to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the DVP process.
· Responsible for designing tests and the specification of new lab equipment as necessary.
· Continuously work on analysis and improvements of established test methods, including creation and maintenance of post processing scrips.
· Responsible for operating data acquisition systems and using outputs to further development, test efficiency and decision making.
· Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study
· Three to Five years of relevant experience in either suspension damper development and/or automotive test engineering.
· Strong background in documentation and written communication.
· Experience with MATLAB.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.