Website Giti Tire
Giti Tire is a Singapore headquartered tire company, with eight manufacturing facilities, more than 32,000 global employees, and distribution to a market of more than 130 countries. It is one of the top tire manufacturing companies in the world based on revenue.
- Conduct subjective tire evaluation (dry, wet, snow ice etc).
Conduct objective tire tests (braking, aquaplaning) using data acquisition hardware and related software.
- Compile reports to be submitted to R&D Engineers.
- Self-manage projects including booking and arranging tracks, vehicles, travel, wheels, tires, support and reporting.
- Attend overseas test projects at key proving grounds and OE customers.
- Support Company marketing events when required.
- Must have limit handling test experience.
- Must be willing to travel.
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineerin
- Experience & understanding of vehicle tuning.
- Language skills (German, Spanish)
- Advanced driving qualification.
Permanent and contract applicants will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.