Website RML Group
Are you an experienced Senior Design Engineer looking for the next stage in your career?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity to join our expert Engineering team as a Principal Chassis Design Engineer. Joining RML means that you will have involvement in various different sectors, whether it be in automotive, defence, motorsport or new energy. Amongst other exciting high-profile projects, our most recent success has been playing a part of the Ineos World Record Challenge, breaking the incredible two-hour marathon distance. More details on our other projects that we undertake are available on our website.
As Principal you will lead and manage a wide variety of engineering projects ensuring that efficient, cost-effective and customer-focused projects, products and services are delivered at all times.
To be considered you must have:
- A degree in Mechanical or Motorsport Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 8 years design experience within a motorsport or high-end automotive environment, 3 of which should be in a senior design role.
- Experience in project management including budgets, quotes, scheduling.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of all car systems.
- A good appreciation of vehicle dynamics, good theoretical skills and an awareness of how different elements of car design influence each other.
- Good 3D modelling and technical drawing skills and 3D CAD experience
Desirable but not essential:
- NX experience and/or Catia V5
- Teamcentre experience
- Kinematics experience
- FEA experience
- Some exposure trackside
For more information, please view the Job Description and Person Specification.
This is a great chance to progress your career with a highly successful company committed to delivering world-class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering.
To apply for this job please visit rmlgroup.com.