- Analyze complex mechatronic systems in vehicle applications.
- Specify components of mechatronic systems.
- Validate performance of components against specifications.
- Evaluate vehicle uses cases for application of technology.
- Support functional safety analysis of mechatronic systems.
- Simulate system performance of mechatronic vehicle systems.
- Collaborate with and provide work instruction to designers for prototype component designs.
- Collaborate with and provide work instructions for prototype component testing and vehicle installation.
- Domestic and international travel requirement is expected to be minimal – less than 5%
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Exposure to control theory and system dynamics.
- Exposure to the principles of electrical and hydraulic machines.
- Exposure to sensor technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://zfjobs.jobs.net/de-DE/job/engineer-i-adas/J3S5TY67BP52QSDQ0KB →