- Hands-on technical delivery of vehicle dynamics development projects to cost, quality and time.
- Specific responsibility for vehicle dynamics development, including damper tuning, ride and handling, steering, brakes and vehicle dynamics attributes
- To ensure vehicle development is in line with VTSs, DVPs test procedures and project plans
- Support the delivery of vehicle development activities as defined by vehicle development programmes
- Communicate results to project teams and report on test findings via both summary and formal reports
- Manage and organise off-site test activities
- Ability to work within client vehicle dynamics teams during tuning and development phases
Lotus is industry renowned for its market-leading vehicle dynamics outfit. You’ll be working alongside the best in the business on cutting-edge projects with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry.
To maintain our outstanding reputation in this area, we are looking for the best talent to help keep us innovating and driving forward.
You’ll be degree educated in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering and bring with you experience of vehicle dynamic subjective assessment including areas such as:
- Damper tuning (including Electronic Variable)
- Springs (coil & air)
- Steering development
You’ll also need a sound theoretical understanding of vehicle dynamic principles, together with physical testing. You’ll have a good understanding of vehicle attributes for a range of diverse vehicle types.
We offer you all the advantages of working for a prestigious high-tech company. You will find a purpose-built facility, with all the tools and equipment you need to do an outstanding job. You will benefit from our fast-paced learning environment and our track record in designing and manufacturing thoroughbred sports cars over the last seven decades.
To apply for this job please visit careers.lotuscars.com.