It is almost time for the 2020 Vehicle Dynamics International Awards. We have received an amazing response to these annual awards ever since they were established in 2008, and winners have enjoyed the recognition (and the media coverage and marketing opportunities) that they bring. We are hoping the 2020 event will be the best yet!
To see last year’s winners, CLICK HERE.
We are asking for you to nominate the products, teams and technologies that you consider to be the most innovative in the following categories, for evaluation by our expert jury (see below):
• Development Tool of the Year (simulation software, DIL/HIL simulators, proving grounds, etc)
• Innovation of the Year (vehicle hardware and systems, etc)
• Car of the Year – new vehicles with really excellent dynamics
• Dynamics Team of the Year – OEM teams that have done special work over the past year
If you would like to see a chassis, dynamics product, vehicle or technology that was launched within the past 12 months considered for the shortlist, or a talented team recognised, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the product/technology/company name, the category you wish it to be entered for, and a few words (up to 100 words) justifying why you think it should be considered for the shortlist.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, 3rd February.
As in previous years, all nominations will be reviewed by Vehicle Dynamics International’s editorial team and a shortlist of nominations produced, to be judged by our expert jury. The results will be published in the May/June issue of Vehicle Dynamics International.
List of judges
• Choi Joo-sik, Autocar Korea
• Alvaro Sauras Alonso, Autofacil and EVO, Spain
• Frank Markus, Motor Trend, USA
• Robert Bielecki, Oponeo, Poland
• Christophe Congrega, L’Automobile Magazine, France
• Nicol Louw, Car South Africa
• Carl Cunanan, C!, Philippines
• Hormazd Sorabjee, Autocar India
• Padraic Deane, managing editor, Automotive Publications, Ireland
• Tarcisio Dias de Araujo, Mecânica Online, Brazil
• Jim Kenzie, Toronto Star, Canada
• Nikos Kounitis, freelance, Greece
• Marco Marelli, freelance, Italy
• Oleg Vasilevsky, Auto Bild, Ukraine
• Marc Noordeloos, freelance, USA
• Sergio Oliveira de Melo, El Informador, Mexico
• Tomaz Porekar, Avto Magazin, Slovenia
• Brian Cowan, freelance, New Zealand
• Mohamad Sheta, Al-Masry Al-Youm newspaper, Auto Arabia, Middle East Auto News Agency
• Gábor Szécsényi, Az Autó and Retro Mobil, Hungary
• Jürgen Zöllter, freelance, Germany
• Adam Gavine, editor, Vehicle Dynamics International
The Vehicle Dynamics International Awards receive global interest. Here are just a few examples: