This is an exciting opportunity to join the Lotus team and build upon its world-renowned reputation for vehicle dynamics consultancy engineering. You’ll be working on delivering our Evija project as part of the vehicle dynamics group, you’ll be helping bring Lotus DNA to a world-recognised hypercar.
This role will include:
- Hands on technical support of projects to achieve targets of performance, cost, quality and time.
- Generation of formal reports and evidence packs to meet customers requirements.
- Supporting lead engineers to maintain Lotus’ reputation for vehicle dynamics consultancy projects.
- Supporting the management and organisation of offsite test activities in liaison with Lead engineer.
- Ability to work within client vehicle dynamics teams during tuning and development phases.
- Frequent international travel to clients
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- The ability to subjectively assess a vehicle for its vehicle dynamics attributes
- Knowledge of vehicle systems:
- Steering (including EPAS)
- Damper tuning, including damper build and test
- An aptitude for driving vehicles close to the limit in a closed environment
- Hands-on experience of vehicle objective testing
To apply for this job please visit careers.geely.com.