Multimatic Technical Centre Europe (MTCE) provides engineering and product development services to race teams and OEM’s around the world. It is Multimatic’s Centre of Excellence for the ongoing design, development and implementation of DSSV® Damping Technology, and has established a strong relationship with key international Motorsports organizations. MTCE is also a leading contract engineering and vehicle development resource to major automotive OEMs and a growing number of niche vehicle manufacturers.
The vehicle dynamics group is constantly seeking to develop and improve simulation techniques, strengthening our understanding of vehicle performance and evolving our core technologies. This role will be focused on simulation to support a range of R&D activities and live race/road vehicle dynamics projects. There will also be interactions with areas such as the driver-in-the-loop simulator, four post rig, damper testing and the K&C rig.
- Relevant mechanical engineering degree with emphasis on vehicle dynamics.
- Strong mathematics aptitude and academic understanding of vehicle dynamics and its fundamentals.
- Three (3) years’ experience in simulation software such as Matlab & Simulink or Dymola & Modelica.
- Experience of multibody dynamics simulation in ADAMS would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the VI-GRADE suite of products for vehicle simulation is not necessary, but also beneficial.
- Ability to demonstrate advanced problem solving skills and work independently with limited supervision.
- High level of interest and background in motorsport and automotive engineering.
- Personal motivation and a drive to work on challenging tasks and sometimes tight timelines.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom, (EU), hold a valid driver’s license, valid passport and be prepared to travel internationally (occasionally) when required.
Learn more at careers.Multimatic.com/?career_id=899
20 Fison Way
To apply for this job please visit careers.multimatic.com.