|Lamborghini is looking for a Whole vehicle (WV) Development Project Leader to join its headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO), Italy.
You will be responsible for the validation activities of Whole vehicle development (for a model family), Steer the Design Validation Process including whole vehicle risk assessment, car testing, durability and reliability activities.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
• Collect WV project budget, liaising with R&D Project Leader for the year-to-date status monitor
• Organise dedicated risk assessment evaluation (incl. D-FMEA, with the experts)
• Coordinate the process of WV Design Validation Process (“DVP”)
• Define numbers and contents of WV vehicles (mules, prototypes, pre-series)
• Supporting the preparation of drive events and approval test drive
• Represent the interest of WV dept. in the internal project committee “Riunione tecnica” & “Status Progetti” (inter-functional meeting to synchronise project development)
• Summarise the main critical project items and evaluate impact on following product development phase in weekly report “WV KPI”
• Responsible to report in Project steering committee the WV-status
• VW deputy for Audi Technikteam Project, for platform topic
• Gathering the validation documentation summary
• Collect the functional Lessons learned as feedback loop for next projects
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
• Italian & English language fluent (both written and spoken) and German as a plus
• Technical knowledge in automotive, with experience in car dynamic functional issues, electronic and software
• Experience in working and dealing with cross-functional department
• Problem solving & analysis skills+
• Ability to synthesise, effective communication
• Proactive and flexible
• Self motivated
• Able in teamwork
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don’t follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?
To apply for this job please visit careers.lamborghini.com.